Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a Civil Engineering Contractor based in Fife has become available. The company carry out works up to £2million covering projects such as concrete works, drainage, structural works, road maintenance, minor demolitions, earthworks and more. With knowledge of ISO 14001 and 9001, you will also be NEBOSH qualified with preferable experience in a Civils environment. Although Health and Safety heavy, the role will also contain environmental responsibilities and offers an excellent chance to progress into more senior roles within the company. They boast an excellent portfolio of clients and have built up an excellent reputation within the industry. Proud of their reliability, high standards of work and their long standing relationships with clients, they look to appoint a Health and Safety Manager who can also buy into their ethos.
- Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards in the workplace
- Advising employees on how to minimise or ultimately avoid risks and hazards
- First aid
- Ensuring the business is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation
- Being responsible for all safety inspections in the workplace
- Assisting with the creation and management of health and safety monitoring systems and policies in the workplace
- Managing emergency procedures and organising emergency teams such as fire marshals and first aiders
- ISO 14001 and 9001
Beneficial: Civils background
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.