Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Job Role Summary
The Heat Exchanger Project Engineer role will be integrated into the Projects department with the purpose of technically leading heat exchanger projects – working closely with heat exchanger manager and in house engineering teams – to deliver solutions from concept design, through detailed analysis, manufacturing, assembly, and testing onshore and offshore.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Delegation of heat exchanger work to production foremen.
- Providing client updates to ensure on time delivery of projects related to heat exchanger works.
- Regular face to face communication/discussions with foremen and other workshop personnel to keep jobs progressing on schedule and within budget.
- Adherence to company QA system.
- Procurement of materials to required specifications with company approved Vendors within the buying team.
- Completing quotes/estimations in a timely manner and issue to clients.
- Review and approval of drawings.
- Identify new and novel solutions to technical problems.
- Prepare, present and report technical responses to clients.
- Liaising with existing clients, carrying out site visits if the need arises.
- Actively seek new clients, in addition to carrying out heat exchanger for all other areas of the business at home and abroad.
- Being proactive within the Company at all times.
- Ensure all work to be carried out is completed safely and to the highest standards.
- Assist clients with help and solutions in relation to heat exchangers as and when required.
- Time served in relevant trade discipline
- 7 years’ Heat Exchanger experience onshore and offshore
- Offshore certified
- Willing to travel offshore and overseas as required
- Previous project engineering experience would be beneficial
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Estimating skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Developed numeracy and computer literacy skills
- A meticulous approach to engineering and attention to detail
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.