Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
One of our clients in Aberdeen is looking for an HR Coordinator to come join them on a permanent basis. They require someone who has a “can do” attitude and have the ability to get involved with different aspects of the business/HR.
The key responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for the HR department
- Provide HR support, guidance and implement requests received from employees and line managers in line with the established HR processes, policies and procedures
- Prepare contractual paperwork including offer letters, contracts of employment and any other paperwork associated with the life cycle
- Manage any sensitive and confidential matters including organisational changes, people changes, HR standards, and security of information data and files.
- Assist with any recruitment
- Assist with payroll and ad hoc HR projects
- Assist with performance reviews
- Raise acquisitions and PO’s for HR department
- Maintain the HR database
The skills / knowledge / experience required:
- CIPD qualification would be desirable
- Higher education qualification in HR is essential
- Good understanding of HR best practises
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Robust time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.