Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for growing the company’s rental service line. The role is expected to be focused on developing relationships with existing customers and new customers. A successful candidate will bring considerable experience in developing successful client relationships and implementing business growth strategies. The individual will manage all business development activities, drive demand creation, oversee development of technical and commercial proposals, close opportunities to increase the company’s rental market share, integrated solutions market share, and identify new product solutions and services based on client feedback.
Key Result Areas:
Achieve Revenue Growth
- Achieve significant revenue growth for the Rental service line
- Cultivate strong, loyal relationships with existing clients to deliver demand generation.
- Cultivate new relationships with new clients to increase the company’s market share.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; strategic positioning of the company’s USPs with customers; technical solution pitches; clarifications; negotiations; close deals; handover to the company’s Project and Operations Team.
- Support and negotiate client contracts on individual projects or establish frame agreements for repeating services while working within the company’s contracting authority matrix.
- Report all sales activities on a weekly basis during the company’s sales team meeting.
Good Performance Defined-
- Agreed revenue targets are met within defined timeframes.
- Structured plan created and followed through to achievement of targets.
Delivers an outstanding client experience
- Proactive and responsive to clients and prospective clients.
- Deliver an outstanding customer relationship development process.
- Proactively develop and improve processes to service clients.
- Ensure smooth client transitions after project-award to the company’s Project and Operations Team.
- Identify added-value service offerings which can increase the company’s revenue (local partnerships, 3rd party services, or other).
- Support and assist the company’s Project and Operations Team with client management when projects have technical or commercial challenges.
Good Performance Defined
- All Clients are smoothly transitioned to the delivery team.
- Maintain client relationships when projects have technical or commercial challenges.
Works in collaboration with the team and develops good working relationships.
- Develops strong and effective working relationships with MD, VPs, Operations Manager, Proposals Manager and Marketing Manager.
- Work closely with the Project and Operations Team to understand availability, capability and timescales to deliver services.
- Ensure successful communication/works within all areas of the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Client obsessed: Passionate about client’s experience
- Initiative: Proactive and growth minded individual with strong selling, commercial and results oriented focus. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Experience: Track record of developing client relationships, strong commercial awareness and ability to build a service line and increase market share
- Thoughtfulness: Strategic thinking, focused to prioritize critical task and agreed objectives and goals.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eight to ten years in project and commercial management, negotiation, market research, and developing client relationships.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.