KBM Resourcing Ltd
An outstanding opportunity for a Land Surveyor to join a busy Groundwork and Civil Engineering Contractor has recently become available near Livingston. Over their history they have enjoyed success working on projects such as plot works, bulk earth moving, roads, infrastructure, and many more. Many of their projects are in conjunction with Major Housebuilders across Scotland and they continue to win regular contracts across the nation. They recognise that their team are pivotal to the businesses success and they are looking to add a Land Surveyor who be part of this dynamic become a key player in the companies operations.
- Carrying out surveys of the environment with construction projects in mind.
- Assessing land due for redevelopment.
- Managing and monitoring projects.
- Monitoring changes in the land during the construction process.
- Writing reports and sharing crucial information with colleagues and clients.
- Working in an office, with regular site visits.
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience within a similar environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.