Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
- Coordinate and attend to all requests & requirements from Clients
- Coordinate multimodal Imports and Exports
- Customs clearance for multimodal imports and Exports
- Following of Jobs from quoting though to final billing
- Preparation and completion of all shipping documents
- Preparation of quotes and invoices
- Ensuring accurate billing and profitable files
- Undertake tasks and projects as agreed in line with job delivery requirements
On call Rota
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 3 + years Freight Forwarding experience
- Full understanding of customs clearance process
- Full understanding of Multimodal imports and exports
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving
- Ability to develop excellent customer relations
- Confidence in dealing with customers and internal staff at all levels
- Driven attitude towards achieving deadlines.
- IT literate. MS Office, Excel
- Good commercial acumen
- Dangerous Goods Certified in Air & Sea
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.