Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Our client is looking for an experienced Accountant who has management exposure. Working as part of our clients global brand you will be responsible for the management accounts and overall running of the finance department. You will be the focal point for any finance queries and will be a key contact for junior finance professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation where you will be valued for your skills & knowledge. With an excellent benefits package, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
The key responsibilities include:
- Produce management accounts
- Responsible for the overall management of the accounts department including training of junior staff members
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Overseeing balance sheet and cashflow
- Conduct profit and loss reviews where necessary
- Ensure all accounts are following company procedures and standards
- Resolve any finance queries
The key skills / knowledge / experience required:
- Experience of a busy accounting environment
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA) or qualified through experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent ability to work to deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.