Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Are you an experienced Accountant looking for a step up or a Management Accounting looking for a new challenge? If so, one of our long-standing clients based in Peterhead are looking for experienced candidates who are dynamic and have a forward thinking attitude. Our client is going through a strong period of growth at present and they are looking to retain a full-time, permanent member of staff for their finance department.
As part of their finance team you will be the first point of contact for any finance queries, you will provide support to junior member of staff and you will become a valuable asset to the growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, drive company success and grow alongside a very reputable organisation.
The key responsibilities include:
- Prepare management accounts for review
- Prepare annual statutory accounts
- Produce group reports
- Produce business forecasts and variance reports
- Resolve any queries
- Assist with labour reports for the larger company
- Be the first point of contact for senior management
- Any ad-hoc duties when required
The key skills / knowledge / experience required:
- Fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA etc) or by experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- IT literate – excellent excel / word experience
- Office based
- Full-time / permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.