Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An Engineering firm that are leaders in their specialist field are looking for a Manufacturing Admin Assistant to join their team in Dundee. Not many positions where you have the opportunity to be involved in such a tight knit team like this come up. Do you fancy working within a modern and market leading environment where you can learn all about engineering and the associated administration that follow it?
The company are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive candidate to join a growing production/planning department. This role will cover a wide range of tasks, although planning/production experience is not necessary as full training will be given, we are looking for someone with administrative skills. This is an exciting opportunity and a chance to get involved in the design and development of technologies for critical energy infrastructure projects.
General Responsibilities include:
- Raising Works Orders for Master Schedule.
- Entering Internal Orders into production and process through to Stores.
- Create part numbers and amend routing from Production Engineers.
- Amend Works Orders to Subcontractors.
- Processing new drawings.
- Body marking/Nameplate Marking
- Raising no stock Purchase Orders
- Administration support to the Department.
- Have a good all round administration skill level.
- Have experience of preparing documentation to support other departments.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to source and provide information in a variety of formats.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, and comfortable with web-based portals.
Remuneration: On offer for this position is a salary of £22K along with additional benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.