Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An Engineering firm that are leaders in their specialist field are looking for an Entry Level Manufacturing Administrator to join their team in Dundee. Not many positions where you have the opportunity to learn from scratch come up like this. Do you fancy working within a modern and market leading environment where you can learn all about engineering and the associated administration that follow it?
- Converting all the old paperwork documents into electronic versions.
- Scanning of important documents.
- Compiling and creating documentation.
- Administering and tracking holiday forms.
- Carrying out all general office admin.
- Other tasks as required and prescribed.
- Can do attitude
- Desire to learn and absorb information
- Long term view – this is a job that will evolve and grow for the right person
The role will pay NMW or £8.50/hr (whichever is higher) from April 2023, which is:
- Age 18 to 20: £7.49/hr
- Age 21 to 22: £10.18/hr
- Age 23 and over: £10.42/hr
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.