Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We are looking for a mechanical assembly fitter to join a team based in Fife. Our client is the premier supplier of processing equipment for the food and drinks industry in the UK and abroad with exciting business prospects coming into 2023.
- Examine assembly and detailed drawings or specifications to determine job, material and equipment requirements.
- Fit and assemble metal parts, tools or sub-assemblies, including welding as necessary.
- Dismantle faulty products, discuss potential repairs with Engineers and refurbish as required.
- Set up, operate and adjust hand tools, machine tools and ancillary equipment, following safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organised workspace.
- Check accuracy and quality of finished products, parts and sub-assemblies.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Attention to detail with good practical ability.
- Good hand eye co-ordination.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Time served Mechanical engineer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.