KBM Resourcing Ltd
The Personal Assistant (PA) performs various administrative tasks and supports the company’s MD. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the MD.
Reporting into the Managing Director providing daily administration support to the MD and also other members of the Senior Leadership Team. Day to day, supporting with diary management and meeting arrangements including note taking, managing emails and flagging anything urgent or of high importance, arranging travel including any flights, accommodation, parking or transport and assisting with the expenses claim process each month.
- Provide a professional, supportive and client-oriented service to support the MD.
- Be responsible for the MD’s schedule, including arranging complex travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings, planning and preparations of meetings where required.
- Act as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls and responsible for ensuring information is forwarded to the appropriate employee in an efficient and timely manner.
- Produce/prepare documentation for the MD including confidential material.
- Reminding the MD of essential tasks and deadlines.
- Manage databases and filing systems.
- Liaise with and proactively collaborate with the other Senior Leaders to ensure the best possible service.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks to support the MD and other Senior Leaders which will vary according to the current workload.
- Experience working as a Personal Assistant at MD level.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, the ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and trustworthiness.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Experience with databases, Microsoft Office.
- Extremely IT literate, to use systems to make both the MD and the PA role easier with les manual intervention.
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Ability to work overtime.
Remuneration: £28-32K with additional benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.