Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the Team Leaders and Team Members to ensure daily work is conducted in a safe manner and in conformance to all procedural requirements.
To ensure that all works are planned, co-ordinated, supervised and administered as per the requirements of all instructions / procedures and schedules issued.
To ensure, in conjunction with QC, Team Leaders and operators that all documentation is filled in accordingly and that QC inspections are completed prior to despatching any product.
- To ensure that all employees are made fully aware of Health and Safety issues in their area of work and that all Safe systems of work and Risk Assessments are in place and that all operators are effectively trained.
- Responsible to ensure all incidents and unsafe acts are reported and correctly investigated in conjunction with HSE dept, management and company policy.
- Conduct Polymer process fault finding and implementing of root cause analysis outcomes.
- To join multi-discipline teams to understand and eradicate Polymer process issues and report outcomes.
- Conduct Tool Box Talks as required by management
- Supervisor is responsible for and to encourage and promote the Team Leaders and Operators to maintain a Safe Working environment in their area of work and to maintain housekeeping to standards set by management
- To produce / finish / assemble products in the most efficient manner to the correct quality and quantity to meet the planned production schedules.
- Realising agreed efficiency objectives and Goals as set out by management
- Leading, Motivating, supervising and training all Production Operators / Team Leaders in your area of responsibility
- Ensure that all production/quality documentation are filled in correctly. Identifying and providing Training as req to ensure this is done effectively.
- To maintain quality of the product (s) and working to WIS / Procedures issued for a specific task.
- To provide daily feedback and updates to your Manager on the progress of allocated work and projects
- To organise an effective handover to the next shift Supervisor taking over in your area
- To conduct Effective Team Briefs at beginning of each shift
- Educate workforce on Polymer material and machines.
- Previous experience in a Polyurethane or Plastic Injection Moulding manufacturing industry.
- Previous supervisory experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.