Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding opportunity to occupy the role of Project Co-ordinator has become available to join a well-known Civil Engineering Contractor based in Glasgow. This role would suit someone who has experience of longevity within a similar role with a solid Civils background. The company itself demonstrate success since it was founded over 60 years ago, carrying out projects within sectors such as infrastructure, marine, energy and flood protection. Having built up a longstanding client base over these years they always aim to tackle projects no matter how complex in an effective manner, making sure they are completed above and beyond the client’s satisfaction.
- Play a central role in the co-ordination of projects and the team.
- Ground investigations.
- Knowledgeable in all specialities practiced within the Department or Sub Department.
- Recording information and retaining records of excavations.
- Gaining quotes.
- Traffic orders.
- Demonstrable longevity in a similar role.
- Able to travel to projects
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.