KBM Resourcing Ltd
As part of Design & Engineering team, the Project /Document Controller will be responsible for the provision of all technical documentation in relation to enquiries and new projects.
- Responsibility for liaising directly with the internal stakeholders or project delivery team to provide technical and documentation support.
- Creation & review of project documentation i.e. Test Plans, Procedures, Certification, Datasheets, reports etc
- Work with internal teams to create easy to understand workflow diagrams
- To manage the document submission process.
- Creation and production of reference system for document control
- Review of technical specifications for enquiries
- Coordination of projects and monitoring of documentation
- Work closely with project design team to ensure on time delivery of projects.
- Any other relevant and reasonable duties that may be requested from time to time
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Necessary:
- Technical background ideally in Mechanical Engineering or associated qualification.
- Understanding of pump terminology
- Previous documentation control experience, ideally using a document control system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Energetic, committed, enthusiastic, hands on approach
- Ability to plan, organise & meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.