Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
To co-ordinate all activities required for the successful completion of all assigned customer orders. Including liaising with Manufacturing on the actual production of the equipment, whilst keeping the client updated and informed as required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To review and take ownership of projects, and their associated documentation, handed over from the contracts department.
- To ensure that projects are run in accordance with the company’s health, safety and environmental policy.
- To issue BOM and liaise with Procurement to ensure bought in parts arrive as required to meet the project deadlines.
- To schedule projects to safely meet client and in-house deadlines and to monitor progress and update FLOW project Management tool to meet project deadlines.
- To advise clients timeously of any anticipated delays.
- To partake in and witness product testing and to ensure timely notifications to clients to allow third party witnessing is carried out where applicable.
- To prepare project budgets tracker and to monitor same to ensure projects meet or exceed their profit targets.
- To prepare commercial documentation and ensure that information is passed to accounts to allow invoices to be issued on their due dates.
- To prepare all project documentation, including final product data book in line with client requirements.
- To prepare close out reports and provide feed back to the contracts department on actual versus estimated costs.
- To review and improve department systems/ procedures/ guides and contribute to inter- department process improvements.
- To provide progress reports for both clients and senior management which adequately explain the position of all projects under the job-holders ownership.
- To co-ordinate shipping or collection of client orders and ensure Proof of Export is obtained for company records.
- To uphold the company’s Core Values of Customer Focus, Integrity, Respect, Motivation, Accountability and Manage Change.
- Perform any other duties seemed necessary and within scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department/ Division.
- HNC/HND Mechanical or Marine Engineering discipline or relevant experience
- Degree in Engineering discipline or Degree with relevant experience
- Manufacturing or engineering projects background.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in comparable projects role.
- Must be an innovative thinker and commercially and contractually aware.
- Must have well developed interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be fluent in English both written and verbal communication.
- Must be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be outgoing, motivated, confident and enthusiastic individual.
- Must be willing to work within a team and work on their own initiative with minimum supervision
- Must be willing to accept responsibility when delegated.
- Must be able to delegate responsibility as required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.