Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A Project Manager is required to join a Main Building Contractor based in Aberdeen to carry out a broad range of works within sectors such as Commercial, Residential and Refurbishment. Demonstrable experience of Project Management in construction is a must, along with a strong track record of delivering projects and the ability to work independently. With new projects due to commence it is important that you would be able to hit the ground running within a busy environment. This company pride themselves on delivering their projects to the highest standards on every build, ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables.
- Predict resources needed to complete project.
- Manage costs in order to meet budget.
- Provide direction over contracts and subcontracts.
- Manage construction schedule and activities.
- Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines.
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes.
- Select and manage subcontractor and supplier relationships.
- Broad range of project experience
- Strong track record of delivering projects
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.