Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A new opportunity has become available within the Glasgow area for a Project Manager to join a Professional Consultancy providing services across all sectors within construction. Covering a wide range of projects they are looking for someone with consultancy experience who can hit the ground running within the business. The role will be office based and offers a hybrid working week of remote and office based working. Sectors include Residential, Commercial and Retail on projects valuing up to £5million. They are focussed on providing an excellent service to new and existing clients the make meaningful contributions to the outcome of their projects.
- Relevant experience within private practice.
- Collaborate with the client to guarantee the outcome of the project is achieved to the highest standard
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Supervise the work of labourers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.