Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A Main Building Contractor are looking to appoint a Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager to oversee a new project based in Perth. The client are a renowned contributor within the construction industry covering residential, commercial and industrial sectors. They are looking for someone who possesses excellent construction knowledge who preferably has experience working on historic buildings. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are winning big contracts and are continuing to do so. They recognise the value and importance of the staff, who drive the company forward.
- Agreeing timescales, costs and resources needed to deliver a project
- Leading a project team
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers
- Directing a multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring that each stage of the project happens on time, on budget and to a high standard
- Reporting regularly on progress to the client and stakeholders
- Coordinating market and customer research
- Resolving any issues or delays
- Writing bids for tender
Beneficial: Experience on historic buildings
Salary: Attractive Salary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.