Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
To be the focal point for all business related Production Planning and Resource Planning information.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- To create and maintain Project Plans specific to each major project/department as required.
- To review and report on Operational workload and related resource requirements to enable departments to be appropriately resourced.
- Compilation of ‘hours used’ versus ‘allocated hours’ and subsequent reporting on percentages complete and any impact to delivery schedules/approved budgets.
- To liaise with the various departments (Engineering/Projects/Manufacturing/Sales) to ensure that tasks are updated regularly with the correct information.
- Report to the various stakeholders with relevant/up-to-date information as/when required.
- Clearly identify and report any ‘major’ schedule slippages/changes/clashes and their potential impact
- Input individual plans into company ‘Master’ schedule to determine overall departmental/company resourcing requirements and priorities.
- To identify and report on any ‘bottlenecks’ that may occur throughout the project lifecycle.
- To assist with the growth and development of the company by delivering valuable and timely products to clients
- To analyse the performance of projects via project evaluation reports; findings/recommendations to be reported to the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure all project plans are subject to revision control, as per project requirements, distributed and filed correctly within the appropriate project file.
- Set-up and implement ‘equipment/project plan templates’ which will facilitate ease of project kick-off for future work scopes
- Ensure that all Planning related activities are conducted in-line with current procedures and to an auditable standard
- Suggest ways to improve output and/or clarity via improved systems/processes/procedures.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Previous experience using Microsoft Project
- Project involvement/experience within Engineering/Manufacturing processes
- Previous experience in generating resource plans to enable staffing levels to be adjusted accordingly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.