Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Working closely with departmental managers, production staff and suppliers you will take responsibility, as QC Inspector, to ensure quality, aiming to minimise the costs of reworking or waste and maximise customer satisfaction with our products. You will have the opportunity to take control of all activities relating to the final inspection of various products and relevant documentation.
- Monitor and report Quality Assurance and Quality Control aspects of required work scope package(s).
- Control and ensure the accuracy of all project documentation related to API 6A.
- Control and ensure the accuracy of all required component parts.
- Completion of various inspection and quality reports
- Mechanical and inspection report completion to the required standard.
- Ensure the traceability of all parts required and documentation trail are in place.
- Record and document traceable information which will be required to certify the manufacturing process, to the highest standards.
- Documentation: verify that all is present and is correct.
- To interpret API standards and client requirements to ensure the relevant standards are met in relation to the product
- Identify engineering faults and process inputs throughout key stages of component manufacture. From order acknowledgement to final inspection.
- Recommend adjustments to the process
Skills, training or special knowledge
- Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of industry standards API 6A standard, ISO, ASME, ANSI, ASTM, NACE, NORSOK, PED (Theoretical and Working Knowledge is a MUST).
- Proficient in reading and interpreting manufacturing drawings
- Working knowledge of CMM measuring equipment
Hours – 07:00-15:30 Mon – Thurs 07:00-14:30 Fri (30 mins lunch)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.