Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
- To ensure the quality of products & processes are consistent & to the highest quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with all appropriate company clients/legislative requirements.
- Working under the Group Project & Asset Management team, in conjunction with other key functions – Engineering, Operations and Product Development.
- Communicate, manage, and maintain high levels of awareness and compliance to HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Ensure that self and team are aware and comply with all client and job specific procedures/legislation.
- Maintain an active role in the identification of opportunities for continual improvement in the Company’s quality, health, safety, and environmental management system.
- Assist with ongoing ATEX compliance from equipment.
- Manage the Post-Hire Inspection of Assets at each site, in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures. Apply Red Tag & document findings.
- Create & facilitate Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) for new build assets (internal & external) in conjunction with product development.
- FULL control of Pre-Hire documentation & creation of documentation Portfolio – Client Portal, in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures, in line with the Fleet Manager.
- Manage the Pre-Hire corrective actions through to closure or Conditional Release/Waiver, in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
- Lead Investigations into failed Product or Process as per NCR / SR requirements
- Develop ITP for new build assets in line with Supplier (internal or external)
- Degree/HNC/HND Level or equivalent in Technical or HSEQ discipline.
- PUWER Assessor.
- ISO9001:2015 Auditor qualified.
- Quality Professional accreditation.
- Background & experience in a quality role within a technical / oil & gas related subject.
- ISO9001:2015 knowledge.
- Knowledge of mechanical & electrical equipment certification requirements for the Oil & Gas sector.
- DNV 2.7-1 knowledge
- ATEX and CE knowledge
- Knowledge of welding and manufacturing processes.
- Developing a Quality Management System.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Techniques [5S]
- Ability to develop and follow operational instructions
- Ability to travel offshore/overseas when required.
- Clean UK Drivers Licence.
- Competent in applying defined systems of work.
- Knowledge of developing new HSEQ
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.