Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
If you are a Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor, this opportunity with a Main Building Contractor based in Aberdeen may catch your eye. They carry out large, interesting projects from start to finish which include Housing Developments, Castle Transformations, Office Builds and School Refurbishments to name a few. Their employees are hailed by the company as being the heartbeat of their success over the years and they are looking for an individual to join their dynamic and rewarding commercial department. If this sounds like you, apply now.
- Collation of tender documentation; analysis of tenders received and preparation of tender report for approval from Directors.
- Negotiation, appointment, measurement, payment and final accounts of subcontractors.
- Carry out interim (monthly) valuations and development final accounts on affordable contracts.
- Cost and profit monthly monitoring, including CVR reports, analysis of costs to date, compiling cost to completes, etc.
- Carry out weekly site visits and collaborate with site management team on all aspects of commercial activity.
- Contribute to the procurement of major material purchases/liaise with Buyer when required.
- Contribute to the overall management of each project as required to optimise profitability.
- Quantity Surveying experience
- Longevity in a similar role
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.