Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An exciting, new role for a Quantity Surveyor has just become available to join a large Privately Owned Civil Engineering Contractor based in Aberdeen. Projects include surfacing, road markings, road planning, traffic managements and demolition. They have built up an impressive portfolio of clients including well known super market chains, councils, public bodies and facilities management companies. They also put a key emphasis on the safety of their work. You will be well versed in Quantity Surveying with demonstrable longevity in a Civils environment. Surfacing experience would be beneficial but not essential. Having built up a strong reputation, clients rely on them to act quickly and professionally on all projects.
- Prepare the tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Select subcontractors, agree the scope of services and allocate work.
- Monitor and control costs throughout the project.
- Identify risks surrounding the project and the likelihood of cost variation.
- Value completed work and arrange payments to subcontractors.
- Liaise between site managers, project managers, site engineers and the client.
- 10 years’ worth of experience
- Surfacing/ Civils environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.