Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A Main Housebuilding Contractor are looking for a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Aberdeenshire. The role will be office based within their head office and experience within the residential sector would be beneficial. The Contractor have been involved within the housebuilding industry for almost 50 years and are considered one of Scotland’s leading brands. With multiple sites currently on going, they are continuing to grow and win more contracts. They have created an unrivalled reputation through striving to always complete projects to the highest standard possible and wish to add someone to their skilled team with the same attitude.
- Meeting clients to determine their needs and discuss any areas that need revising for price or feasibility
- Calculating material quantities and costs, labour costs and an achievable project timeframe
- Negotiating labour contracts and schedules
- Monitoring subcontractors, safety practices, construction progress and material needs, including any changes which may impact costs
- Preparing labour and supplier accounts for payment
- Writing reports, detailing costs and progress for clients
Beneficial: Experience within the residential sector
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.