Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A new opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a Civil Engineering Contractor based in Dundee has just recently become available. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone of either senior level or flat level to join a company that have several projects currently ongoing and much more down the pipeline such as schools, housing developments and community centres. They are looking to bring someone in who can grow within the company and be a long term member of the team. Carrying out works such as mass earthworks, large concrete pours, waterproofing, retaining structures, deep drainage etc. you will be joining a company who truly value their employees and work to high standards making sure that all projects are delivered to the highest of standards.
- Liaising with clients to identify their needs.
- Estimating quantities, costs and time scales for material and labour.
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Identifying and weighing up commercial risks.
- Assigning work to subcontractors.
- Valuing completed work, managing budgets and overseeing payments.
- Ensuring projects meet legal and quality standards.
- Submitting regular budget reports.
- Following building regulations and health and safety.
- Working at a client’s business, in an office or on a construction site.
Must: Possess a good amount of Civils experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.