Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A Quantity Surveyor is required to join a first-class specialist Fit-Out Contractor based in Glasgow. Over a long, successful history, you can expect to be involved in engaging projects such as Iconic Country estates, Hotels, High End Restaurants and Hotels to name a few. They boast excellent facilities, recently acquiring a large manufacturing space and are proud of the facilities provided for their staff to carry out the best work possible. Having created a strong team ethos within the company, they are looking for someone who can integrate seamlessly and hit the ground running.
- Prepare and analyse project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time.
- Negotiate contracts and work schedules.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control during construction.
- Value completed work, oversee bills and arrange payments.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- £45-50K DOE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.