Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding, new opportunity has become available for a Quantity Surveyor to join a well-respected New Build and Refurbishment Principal Contractor based in the outskirts of Edinburgh. This role has the benefit of hybrid working, being able to work from your home space twice a week in your own comfort. Experience in shop fitting, retail or fit outs would be beneficial for this position with current projects being more focussed on these areas. This is a forward thinking company who have created a work environment that their workforce can thrive in and who always accomplish projects to the highest standard possible leading to repeat client business.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Identify and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Write detailed progress reports.
- Value completed work, oversee bills and arrange payments.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Experience in Retail, fit out or shop fitting sectors
- Up to £45K
- Hybrid role – 2 days from home
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.