Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
The Refrigeration Technician is expected to be technically strong, have good fault-finding abilities and a desire to work in a demanding yet rewarding industry. Previous offshore experience is not essential as further training and progression will be offered to the right candidate.
- Servicing, maintenance, repair, installation and commissioning of Refrigeration systems
- Carry out surveys, inspections and investigations
- Maintain records & logs of work, including updating clients CMMS, and F-Gas logs.
- Submission of daily and trip reports to Line Manager and Maintenance Team Leader.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Time served apprenticeship and/or 5 years’ experience in working with refrigeration systems
- NVQ Level 2/3 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (Service & Maintenance)
- City & Guilds 2079 Cat 1. F-Gas and ODS Regulations
- IEE Wiring Regulations
- Basic knowledge of HVAC systems
- Commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Computer Skills, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Flexible in response to possible short notice call-offs, travel to different offshore locations
- Positive work attitude and commitment to continuous personal and professional development
- A self-motivated, client focused team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.