Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We are currently working alongside one of our clients based in South Shields who are looking for a full-time Rentals Desk Administrator. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company who have their employees at their core. The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator ideally within the Oil & Gas industry however this is only preferred. A highly motivated and reliable candidate is required for this company and role.
Salary is negotiable based on experience. A great position to secure ahead of Christmas.
The key responsibilities include:
- Maintain, open and close contracts
- Maintain orders, upcoming and ongoing
- Liaise with the service and sales teams to resolve any conflicts
- Liaise with customers to ensure deliveries are prompt and on time
- Administrate transport requirements
- Ensure all documentation is recorded and supplied with regards to exports
- Assist company purchases
- Create invoices and purchase orders when required
- Any ad hoc duties when required
The skills / knowledge / experience required:
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Ability to promote, develop and maintain company culture
- Understand and demonstrate the link between personal and professional goals
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.