KBM Resourcing Ltd
One of our long standing clients is looking for a Senior Bookkeeper to join their forward-thinking finance team. This is a great opportunity to join an award winning team where you will be recognised for your achievements. This opportunity will allow you to grow alongside an innovative organisation who are constantly adapting to market trends and have their customers & employees at the heart of everything they do.
As a senior bookkeeper you will share the same core values as our client and will become a valuable asset to their organisation. Additionally, you will be responsible for an array of clients financial accounting and be their key point of contact for any financial queries.
The key responsibilities include:
- Prepare management accounts for a variety of clients across numerous sectors
- Process bookkeeping entries
- Reconcile control accounts
- Month-end accounting and client VAT
- Responsible for junior bookkeepers and resolve any financial queries they may have
- Advise clients on training and implantation of accounting systems
- Liaise with key stakeholders regarding payroll and tax when required
- Create and maintain professional relationships with clients, partners and directors
The key skills / knowledge / qualifications required:
- ACCA or part-qualified with relevant experience
- Previous experience within a professional setting – practise or professional services would be advantageous
- Excellent ability to manage clients
- Great communicational skills with the ability to maintain relationships
- Previous experience managing a team of junior finance professionals
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.