Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding opportunity for a Senior Civils Estimator has recently become available to join a Civil Engineering Contractor based in Kilmarnock. The Contractor works on projects which include groundwork, earthwork, excavations, car park construction, road work, specialist cycle/ foot paths, bridges and more. They are looking for a Senior Estimator who can demonstrate strong experience within a similar role who has the motivation to join a company for the long term. The company have built excellent relationships with their clients over their successful history which has led to repeat business due to their high standard of work.
- Overseeing and managing the estimating department.
- Setting up cost monitoring principles or procedures and reporting systems and procedures to upper management.
- Identifying and reviewing material and labour requirements.
- Estimating the time, materials, or equipment that are required to complete a job or project.
- Creating, analysing, and maintaining correct and accurate quantities and thorough take-offs from plans.
- Ensuring that the organisation or client have the proper coverage from subcontractors on bid day.
- Showing creativity and resourcefulness.
- Maintaining and updating correct and accurate records of tenders.
- Ensuring that estimating procedures are strictly followed in the production of tenders.
Must: Have demonstrable long term experience in a similar role
Salary: £55K + car allowance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.