Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A new opportunity has become available for a Senior Estimator to join a Cladding and Roofing specialists in Glasgow working on refurbishment projects across the commercial and industrial sectors. They specialise in the installation and maintenance of cladding and roofing systems and are consistently winning new contracts around the area. In a key moment of their growth phase they are looking for someone with experience in refurbishment projects to hit the ground running. With the business being built on repeat reputation, customer satisfaction is an ethos they are looking for someone to also buy into.
- Responsible for bid administration in preparing full estimates.
- Communicate project progress/status with Management.
- Efficiently performing all stages of an estimate including: project selection, estimate organization, take-off, pricing, review and closeout.
- Researching construction documents and analysing specifications.
- Ensuring that relevant documents and budgets are submitted before a bid deadline.
- Formulating contingency plans and effectively managing risks that might impact cost and time estimates.
- Collaborating with other teams, conducting site visits
- Demonstration of longevity in a similar role
- Refurbishment experience
- Roofing or cladding experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.