Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Civils Estimator has become available in Glasgow to join a Civil Engineering Contractor. Main projects include the replacement and upgrade of bridges, pipework, wastewater treatments and marine works in the multimillions. Reporting to the Preconstruction Manager you will manage and deliver all design activities at both preconstruction and construction stages. This is a great opportunity to join an established contractor who truly value their employees and are dedicated to deliver projects beyond obligations to the highest standards possible.
- Undertake estimates in accordance with company procedures.
- Liaise with tender Bid Manager and Planner.
- Maintain tender estimate files.
- Identify opportunity and risk during the tender process.
- Prepare estimating adjudication pack.
- Close out actions and monitor customer negotiations, seeking amended authority as required.
- Prepare estimating handover packs.
- Maintain notes of handover meeting.
- Provide ongoing support to site teams relating to estimate and key assumptions.
- Experience in one or more of the following sectors: civils, water, waste, rail or tunnelling, including site experience.
- Familiarisation with tender build-ups from first principles.
- Ability to use estimating software, Conquest, Candy or similar. Proficient in using
- Microsoft Office software.
- Possess a confident demeanour.
Salary: Up to £55K + car allowance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.