Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An experienced Senior Estimator is required to join a well-established Main Building Contractor in Stirling within their General Building Division. You must possess experience of working from first principles with desirable experience on projects such as Industrial Builds, Warehouses, Residential and Commercial builds. They work on small scale and large scale projects and have built up an enviable portfolio over their long history. Working towards client satisfaction and building strong relationships is extremely important to them when delivering projects and the Senior Estimator must have the same ethos.
- Responsible for bid administration in preparing full estimates.
- Working from first principles.
- Communicate with subcontractors, coordinate and liaise with owners, architects, engineers, project managers and other project team members to resolve any technical matters.
- Show creativity and resourcefulness to gain better pricing from subcontractors
- Efficiently perform all stages of an estimate including: project selection, estimate organisation, take-off, pricing, review and closeout.
- Communicate project progress/status with management.
- Prepare, analyse and maintain accurate quantities and thorough take offs from plans.
- Estimate time, materials and equipment required for job completion.
- Experience working from first principles
- Strong work ethic
- Longevity within an Estimating role
- Additional benefits to be discussed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.