KBM Resourcing Ltd
The chance for a Senior Project Manager to join a well-established Main Fit-Out/ Design and Build Contractor in their Aberdeen office. They are proud of the culture they have created, enabling their people to grow and thrive within the company. You will be joining a creative team who are truly passionate about the industry. You can expect to be involved in engaging projects that cover Modern Offices/ HQs, Gyms, University/Colleges, Hotels and many more.
- Leading Design & Build projects from a commercial angle during the pre-contract development of projects, including leading the estimating process.
- Working with the client or client’s professional team to understand their brief and develop the scope and specification. Acting as main point of contact through the pre-contract process.
- Preparation of pre-contract programmes to ensure client timescales are met by all involved in the design and development of the project.
- Working with estimators to prepare and present budget costs to clients.
- Liaising with selected sub-contractors to develop design specifications for costing.
- Taking supply chain sub-contractors to site where required to view and assess proposed scope of works.
- Collating overall tender returns for external tenders where required and ensuring submission by the due time and date.
- Working with estimators to provide a full project handover to the post-contract delivery team (QSs and Operational), including details of commercial arrangements and projected margin.
- Up to £60K
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.