Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
This is an outstanding opportunity for 2 Senior Quantity Surveyors (one of them Civils bias) to join a Main Housebuilding Contractor based near Dunfermline. Ideally you will have previous experience in a Senior Quantity Surveying role within a Housebuilding environment. This role will be office based with the requirement to attend site 1 day per week. They specialise in Timber Framed projects whilst manufacturing all of their own homes, and as a company are dedicated to completing projects at the highest standards and to customer satisfaction.
- Up to £65K + Car Allowance
- Bonus – up to 20% basic salary
- 35 days holiday
- Life Insurance
- Pension 6% employer contribution
- Golf & Country Club Membership
- Management of commercial and contractual aspects of relationships with customers, consultants and subcontractors.
- Measure, price, negotiate and agree budgets and costs for variations to project scope.
- Attend pre-contract meetings, liaise with a wide range of construction professionals, and ensure timely completion of agreed actions.
- Visit site to measure and value works completed.
- Assist in the guidance and development of junior surveyors.
- Compile and issue invitations to tender, analyse subcontractor quotations and make recommendations for placement of orders.
- Other commercial matters as required.
- Previous Housebuilding experience
- Time served in a Senior Quantity Surveying role
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.