Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a busy Main Building Contractor based in Glasgow has now become available. This is a contractor who have been extremely successful over the years and look to build on their success with lots of work already won and secured. They work on New Build and Refurbishment projects across Industrial, Retail and Commercial Sectors and are now looking to add to their team at an exciting moment of growth within the company.
- Review of sub-contractor quotations and placement of any orders.
- Preparation of pre-commencement contribution plan.
- Submission of monthly interim valuations.
- Site measurement.
- Review of sub-contractor applications for payment with issue of any appropriate payment, pay less notices and certificates.
- Preparation of monthly cost report including forecasting.
- Submission of final accounts.
- Understanding of standard forms of construction contracts.
- Attendance of site meetings and internal team meetings.
- Client and design team interaction.
- Educated to degree level.
- Main Contract experience.
- Team player.
- High levels of communication skills
- DOE + excellent opportunities of career progression.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.