Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A great new chance for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a Main Refurbishment Contractor has recently become available within Glasgow. Projects span across Commercial Build, Retail, Industrial and healthcare sectors to name a few. If you demonstrate a strong history and solid experience within a similar role you would certainly be well suited for this position. The Contractor has built up an excellent portfolio of clients over an extremely successful history and are proud to recognise the outstanding efforts of their employees who have helped drive projects to completion at an exceptional standard.
- Measure, price, negotiate and agree budgets and costs for variations to project scope.
- Check project costs are correct and raise/resolve queries where necessary.
- Attend pre-contract meetings, liaise with a wide range of construction professionals, and ensure timely completion of agreed actions.
- Produce and maintain up to date procurement schedules.
- Compile and issue invitations to tender, analyse subcontractor quotations and make recommendations for placement of orders.
- Compile subcontract orders for approval.
- Work closely with contract and site management staff to support the smooth running of the office and the site, carrying out other duties as required.
- Assist in the guidance and development of junior surveyors.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role,
- Degree in Quantity Surveying,
- Solid IT skills,
- Negotiable DOE.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.