Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A first-class opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join a thriving Main Building Contractor has become available. This role will involve work carried out across Housing and Hotel projects in Taymouth. A Site Manager is required who has experience on similar projects who can demonstrate clear knowledge of the role. The company themselves are known for valuing their employees and recognise them as one of the key driving forces of their success. They operate across many sectors in general such as Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Health Care, Education and posses a strong, impressive history, building up an enviable portfolio.
- Liaise with design team regarding drawings and specifications.
- Ensuring health and safety standards and regulations are complied with.
- Supervision of site employees.
- Play an active role in the identification of training and development needs of site employees and ensure training is implemented off or on site as required.
- Monitor contract and target programmes to ensure key dates are met.
- Provide detailed material take-offs, accurately quantifying materials timeously.
- Completion of appropriate allocation, site diaries and daywork sheets – subcontractor dayworks must be challenged and NOT signed if you are not in agreement or amended then signed.
- Possess demonstrable longevity within a similar role.
- Have up to certificates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.