Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
If you are a Site Manager looking for a new position, this opportunity with a Main Building Contractor based in Aberdeen may catch your eye. They operate across multiple sectors such as Residential, Industrial and Commercial to name a few. They are looking for a Site Manager who can hit the ground running within a company that are currently thriving and winning new contracts regularly. You will be part of a hardworking and rewarding environment which has been created over many successful years, recognising that their staff are a key element of this. Boasting an outstanding client portfolio they are widely known for completing projects to a high standard and on budget.
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Selecting tools and materials
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Up to £45K
- 32 days holiday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.