Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A great new opportunity for a Site Manager has become available to join a Main Building Contractor based in Aberdeen. If you have experience overseeing a broad range of projects and have demonstrable longevity within a previous role this would be beneficial. The Contractor work on projects spanning across the Commercial, Residential, Refurbishment and Industrial sectors and are looking for someone who can hit the ground running whilst they have new projects due to commence. They don’t leave any stone unturned on any project they work on, striving to achieve excellent standards which in turn has helped them develop an excellent reputation amongst the country.
- Oversee and direct construction projects.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences.
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks.
- Broad range of experience
- Demonstrable longevity in previous roles
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.