KBM Resourcing Ltd
The opportunity for a Site Manager to join a well-established Construction Company has become available based in Aberdeen. You will have the chance to work for a company who have worked on projects such as Housing Developments, Castle Transformations, School Refurbishments and Office Builds. As a company they recognise their employees as the driving force in their success and are proud of creating a structured, professional and rewarding environment to help achieve this. They have gained an outstanding reputation due to delivering projects to high standards and have built and enviable portfolio over the years.
- Monitor H&S Performance / Compliance / Training.
- Undertake Site Inspections to ensure compliance.
- Carry out toolbox talks and/or ensure subcontractors carry them out effectively.
- Ensure adequate and suitable resources are available and review subcontractors with commercial team.
- Control infrastructure, build and prelim costs in line with budgets.
- Manage NHBC inspections ensuring minimum of RI’s.
- Liaise with other departments and suppliers to ensure effective communication.
- Record weekly sub-contractors meetings and issue as required.
- Black CSCS Card
- Mental Health Aid (preferred)
- Asbestos Awareness
- First Aid Qualified
- Time served tradesman
- Previous experience in Site Management
- NHBC knowledge
- Experience working for a Housing Developer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.