Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A new opportunity to join a Medium Sized Building Contractor has become available on a permanent basis for a Site Manager to carry out works on one of their largest sites. The Contractor carry out an array of specialist projects across sectors such as Retail, Hospitality, Residential, Commercial, Leisure and Education. They are looking for someone who can demonstrate longevity within the role who can hit the ground running. They are a well-established company with an excellent track record of completing projects to the highest standards, in turn gaining an outstanding client portfolio. With this in mind they are looking for someone to join who has real passion for the industry with a drive to succeed.
- Plan and coordinate projects from start to finish, including organising the schedule of work.
- Manage the construction site on a day-to-day basis, including supervising the labour force, monitoring subcontractors, checking materials, inspecting work and overseeing quality control.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget by setting benchmarks, agreeing budgets and monitoring progress.
- Promote and maintain health and safety, including site inspections to ensure safety rules are being followed
- Write reports
- Maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project, i.e. stakeholder management
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.