Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An excellent opportunity has become available for Site Manager to join a well-established Main Contractor in Dundee. They are looking for a reliable Site Manager who take pride in their work and has demonstrable experience in a similar role. They work across the Industrial, Commercial and Residential sectors and continue to win new contracts. Having been well renowned for over 40 years they seek to add to their work force by bringing in someone who is used to working to budgets and timescales in order to complete projects to the highest standard with a high regard for health and safety.
- Liaising with clients and reporting on progress to staff and the public
- Supervising construction workers and hiring subcontractors
- Buying materials for each phase of the project
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Motivating the workforce
- Day to day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise
- Be a reliable professional
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.