Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join a well-established, small to medium sized Civil Engineering Contractor has become available. This is an excellent chance for a Site Manager or a Site Engineer who wants develop their career, to work on projects ranging from the thousand up to £1 million overseeing works involving structural concrete, roadworks, car parks, drainage, watermains and industrial buildings. The ideal candidate will be expected to prepare their own monthly payment applications for the projects being managed and prepare all HSE information in preparing their construction phase plan. This company are proud in their high standard of work carried out on projects, leading to repeat business and strong relationships with their clients, noting that their skilled employees are the core to their success.
- Liaising with clients and reporting on progress
- Supervising construction workers
- Buying materials for each phase of the project
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Setting out from time to time using total station and electronic equipment
- Preparing construction phase HSE plans
- Minimum 4 years site experience
- Small/ medium size contractor experience
- Engineering background
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.