Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding opportunity has recently become available for a Site Manager to join a well-established Main Building and Refurbishment Contractor based in Glasgow. The role will involve working on 1 of their sites in the Glasgow area and they are looking for the right person to join as soon as possible. Experience on Tenement and Social Housing projects is essential as this project will mainly be focussed around this sector. This is a company who are proud of delivering a high quality service with outcomes of the highest standards and they are looking for someone who is likeminded with strong experience in the role. They have built up a strong reputation working on Refurbishment, Maintenance, Commercial and Environmental projects and continue to win new contracts regularly.
- Supervising construction workers.
- Buying materials for each phase of the project.
- Monitoring build costs and project progress.
- Conducting quality and safety inspections.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Maintaining quality control checks.
- Motivating the workforce.
- Day to day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise.
Essential: Experience on Tenement and Social Housing Projects
Salary: Up to £45K
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.