KBM Resourcing Ltd
An outstanding opportunity for a Site Manager has become available to join a well-established Mechanical and Structural Engineering Contractor. The role will be based in Moray, with works initially involving the demolition of silos. The successful candidate will be joining a secure and reputable contractor who have been running for over 50 years. Operating across a variety of sectors including manufacturing, agriculture, structural steel, infrastructure and more, they are looking for a Site Manager who can hit the ground running and be confident in communicating with a team.
Full certification of SMSTS and CSCS (black/ gold) cards must be currently obtained along with driving licence and first aid certification.
- Ensure health and safety standards and regulations are complied with.
- Ensure Site Inductions are implemented, and all properly recorded.
- Liaise with internal managers and directors, client and design team regarding drawings and specifications.
- Supervising employees.
- Manage sub-contractors.
- Produce a ‘snag’ list prior to completion of project and ensure the issues are concluded timeously in line with programme deadlines.
- Provide a material take-off in order to quantify materials timeously.
- Ensure that all materials required are available on site timeously.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.