Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A new, exciting opportunity for a Site/ Project Manager to join a Main Refurbishment and Construction Contractor is now available. This company carry out a full range of construction work across the board for sectors such as healthcare, office space, retail, universities and education to name a few. They are wining more contracts within the central belt and are a contractor who focus on quality, making sure that all projects are delivered on time to an exceptional standard. Working to this ethos, they have built up an excellent portfolio of clients over an established period of time. The right candidate will hit the ground running and have broad, well rounded experience overseeing projects with solid knowledge of the construction industry.
- Purchasing or hiring building equipment and materials.
- Creating work schedules so projects are completed before deadlines.
- Overseeing building projects to ensure staff are working safely, productively and to a high standard.
- Monitoring construction budget.
- Providing progress reports to clients.
- Negotiating with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Experience in fit outs within the healthcare sector.
- Work on projects ranging from £1-3million.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.