Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
The role of Subsea Services Project Controller is:
To manage and monitor all aspects of projects & tenders. Build client relationships. Full responsibility for the submission of quotes/bids to clients in a timely and professional manner. Ensuring projects are profitable and meet the company’s financial targets.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To submit accurate quotes to customers, based on individual enquiries.
- Review submitted quotations, customer feedback on quotations etc and report results
- Review awarded contracts and resolve any issues arising.
- Manage projects through to delivery, raise work scopes, requisitions etc.
- Communicate client priorities to relevant departments.
- Review completed job costs against quoted costs and analyse/report results.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate with various internal departments in the production of quotations and all stages of awarded jobs as required
- Report project progression to customers.
- Act as the focal point for all queries, variations etc.
- Educated to HNC/HND level
- 1 or 2 years of similar experience
- Strong commercial and project manager acumen
- A background of a similar role in a subsea fabrication/assembly environment
- Self-motivated – ability to interpret what is required and actively undertake tasks with the appropriate level of support and supervision
- Planning & scheduling – identifying and prioritising key tasks and dependencies
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills – sound level of self-awareness, ability to obtain cooperation and relevant information from colleagues, and a strong focus on communicating in a clear and concise manner
- Stakeholder liaison – understands the importance of good stakeholder and client relations (both internal and external)
- Problem solving – ability to think conceptually, creatively and laterally. Apply knowledge of engineering subjects, to contribute to solving real engineering problems.
- Critical thinking – has the ability to tackle problems using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Integrity & honesty – demonstrates sound moral and ethical principles, acts with professionalism, honesty and integrity.
Key technical relationships:
- Subsea Services Manager
- Subsea Services Supervisor / Machine Shop Supervisor
- Subsea Services Commercial Controller
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.